Top Paralegal Blogs
September 18, 2020 | Staff Writers
Reading industry leading paralegal blogs from thought leading bloggers can provide insights and career advice for aspiring paralegals who are interested in a paralegal degree and achieving a successful career in the paralegal field. Here are our picks for the top paralegal blogs.
- The Paralegal Society – The Paralegal Society is a forum for educating and inspiring paralegals to excel in their careers and is written by a great team of successful paralegals who share advice and tips.
- The Paralegal – Ana is a senior paralegal who discusses news and trends for today’s paralegal professional.
- The California Litigator – Barbara Haubrich-Hass provides paralegal career tips, how-tos, and educational articles on important legal topics at this valuable resource for paralegals.
- The Paralegal Mentor – Vicki Voisin offers strategies, tips, and resources for paralegal career success.
- Paralegal Pie – A blog providing advice and resources for paralegals.
- Pamela the Paralegal – Pamela runs her own virtual paralegal business and writes about helpful topics like advice for getting your first paralegal job to pursuing a Master of Science of Law degree.
- Paralegal Blaw Blaw Blaw – A paralegal in California’s blog discussing the news in the paralegal industry and providing tips and information for paralegals.
- Parasec: The Source – A blog by the president of Parasec which discusses legal research and legal topics.
- The Estrin Report – This blog by the Editor-in-Chief of two popular legal publications writes about career advice, industry news, and issues.
- Digital Paralegal Services Blog – This blog by a 15-year paralegal veteran discusses the emerging trend of virtual paralegals and provides great career tips.
- A Paralegal’s Blog – Although this blog no longer updates, there is a wealth of information in the archives including paralegal book recommendations and career information.
- ABC’s of E-Discovery – A blog for paralegals that focuses on the topic of E-discovery.
If you would like to suggest a blog for the Top 25 Paralegal Blogs, please email info(at)criminaljusticedegreeschools.com.
Paralegal Schools by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
More Top Blogs in the Legal Field
As of May 2018, there were about 24,290 paralegals employed in Texas, with the Dallas and Houston metropolitan areas among the top ten metros with…
Border patrol agents (BPAs) are law enforcement officers who enforce federal laws when people or goods travel into the United States. They work along the…
As sworn officers with the New York State Police, New York State Troopers work to improve highway safety, detect and prevent terrorism, and prepare for…
Are you ready to find a school that's aligned with your interests?
Search schools to find the program that's right for you.