Top Paralegal Blogs
Reading industry leading paralegal blogs from thought leading bloggers can provide insights and career advice for aspiring paralegals who are interested in a paralegal degree and achieving a successful career in the paralegal field. Here are our picks for the top paralegal blogs.
- The Paralegal Society – The Paralegal Society is a forum for educating and inspiring paralegals to excel in their careers and is written by a great team of successful paralegals who share advice and tips.
- The Paralegal – Ana is a senior paralegal who discusses news and trends for today’s paralegal professional.
- The California Litigator – Barbara Haubrich-Hass provides paralegal career tips, how-tos, and educational articles on important legal topics at this valuable resource for paralegals.
- The Paralegal Mentor – Vicki Voisin offers strategies, tips, and resources for paralegal career success.
- Paralegal Pie – A blog providing advice and resources for paralegals.
- Pamela the Paralegal – Pamela runs her own virtual paralegal business and writes about helpful topics like advice for getting your first paralegal job to pursuing a Master of Science of Law degree.
- Paralegal Blaw Blaw Blaw – A paralegal in California’s blog discussing the news in the paralegal industry and providing tips and information for paralegals.
- Parasec: The Source – A blog by the president of Parasec which discusses legal research and legal topics.
- The Estrin Report – This blog by the Editor-in-Chief of two popular legal publications writes about career advice, industry news, and issues.
- Digital Paralegal Services Blog – This blog by a 15-year paralegal veteran discusses the emerging trend of virtual paralegals and provides great career tips.
- A Paralegal’s Blog – Although this blog no longer updates, there is a wealth of information in the archives including paralegal book recommendations and career information.
- ABC’s of E-Discovery – A blog for paralegals that focuses on the topic of E-discovery.
If you would like to suggest a blog for the Top 25 Paralegal Blogs, please email info(at)criminaljusticedegreeschools.com.
Paralegal Schools by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
More Top Blogs in the Legal Field
Our ranking explores the top U.S. criminal psychology degrees of 2021 and provides a detailed guide to program requirements and career tracks.
Interested in pursuing a juris doctor? Explore our list of 2021 JD degrees to find excellent ABA-approved and accredited programs at top law schools.
A criminal justice associate degree can lead to an exciting new career. Our guide covers what to expect from the best criminal justice associate programs.
Are you ready to find a school that's aligned with your interests?
Search schools to find the program that's right for you.