Top Paralegal Scholarships
The list below provides information on available paralegal scholarships in the United States that can help pay for your education. We update this list regularly to ensure the information is current. If you are planning on pursuing a paralegal career, you should consider applying for scholarships like the ones below to help offset some of the costs of your paralegal degree.
- Jean H. Proffitt Scholarship Fund – A scholarship that helps Richmond, Virginia area paralegal students with tuition and book expenses.
- Lawassa B. Jones Memorial Scholarship – An annual $500 scholarship for students pursuing a degree in paralegal or legal assistant studies, awarded by the Tennessee Paralegal Association.
- Jamie Bowie Memorial Scholarship – An annual $250 scholarship for students enrolled in an ABA-approved program, awarded by the Oklahoma Paralegal Association.
- North Carolina Paralegal Association Scholarship – An annual scholarship for members of the North Carolina Paralegal Association.
- San Diego Paralegal Association 2012 Educational Scholarship Giveaway – A $500 scholarship to a student in San Diego County.
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. (NFPA) and Thomson-Reuters – Awards a variety of scholarships totaling $5,000 to paralegal students in the United States.
- The State Bar of Michigan Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section Scholarship Program – Awards tuition/books scholarships of $250-$1000.
Email us at email@example.com to suggest additional paralegal scholarships.